Attention Meeting Planners:
Energize Your Audience—Bring in Communications Business Speaker Andrew Szabo & Kate Delaney!
Kate Delaney & Andrew Szabo’s high-energy, engaging, entertaining style make them sought-after business speakers! Their vibrant programs inspire, engage and inform audiences—compelling them to implement what they see and hear to transform and take their communication skills to a whole new level. Whether your event is a meeting with 25 employees or a national conference with 2,500 attendees, Andrew & Kate make a measureable and enduring impact.
Delaney & Szabo’s content is rich with “relate-ability” and prepped for “implement-ability”. The “Double Down” keynotes, breakouts and workshops are customized to meet the specific needs of your event and organization. The topics center on “effective communications” in the workplace or marketplace; internally within and between teams, or externally for your marketing, sales force or customer service.
Click here to read more about Andrew & Kate’s most popular presentations.
Download the Double Down Speakers One Sheet for More Effective Communications
Interested in Booking Delaney & Szabo?
- Watch Andrew & Kate in Action
- About the Delaney Szabo “Double Down”
- Effective Communications Presentation Topics
- Clients We’ve Worked With
- Testimonials for “Double Down on Your Communications”
Already Booked Andrew & Kate?
- Pre-Program Questionnaire & Checklist
- Their Bios
- Download Photos
- Download The Keynote Intro
- Room Setup & AV Requirements
If you’ve already booked Kate & Andrew for your upcoming meeting, following is a checklist of items to ensure a successful event:
- Pre-Event Questionnaire – Click Here to download. This form should be submitted to us at least 3 weeks in advance of your event.
- Two Microphones – Lavaliere is preferred.
- Projector and Screen – Also, please the provide the availability to monitor the presentation in front of us so we don’t have to turn our back to the audience.
- Publicity – We are available to do local publicity for your event if our schedule permits. Please contact Publicity@ProfitableCommunications.com
- Handouts – Where applicable, a master copy of participant materials will be provided for the meeting planner to duplicate.
- Product sales – A table is requested for product sales on-site.
- Audio/Video Recording – Audio or video recording is permitted but requires express permission of Profitable Communications, LLC at the time of booking the event.
- Photography – If the event will have professional photography, We requests that photos of Andrew & Kate speaking be provided for marketing purposes.
“Our goal is to make your event successful, our collaboration delightful and your attendees rave about your decision to bring us in. This page has several quick links to information and resources you might need. Please contact us if there is anything else we can do to make your event outstanding before, during or after! We so look forward to working with you!”
~ Kate & Andrew
Create effective communications today. Check our availability contact us at 972-444-9310 to book now!